At the end of every academic year, William Woods University (WWU) recognizes a select group of its students with the Owl Achievement Award. Recipients of the award are selected for their Outstanding Wisdom and Leadership (OWL) contributions while a student at WWU.
Students must have at least a 3.5 grade point average to be eligible for the Owl Achievement Award, and must also submit their resume and campus activities for review. Consideration for this award is given to the student’s scholarship ability, their positive citizenship, and their support for William Woods University.
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the following six students earned the Owl Achievement Award:
- Madison Crosswhite, O’Fallon, Mo.
- Kasey Hazell, Hutchinson, Kan.
- Hanna Knipp, Auxvasse, Mo.
- Melanie Norby, St. Peters, Mo.
- Elizabeth Tamborski, High Ridge, Mo.
- Lindy Wilson, Columbia, Mo.