Nine new members were selected for membership in Alpha Chi Honor Society at William Woods University this past academic year.
Alpha Chi is a national honorary society whose objectives are to promote and recognize scholarships and the elements of character that make scholarship effective. It admits membership to students from all academic disciplines, recognizing academic accomplishments and providing opportunity for continued growth and service.
Chosen for membership were:
- Stephanie Edwards of Centralia, Mo.
- Teresa Hickman of Fulton, Mo.
- Sara McCahon of Jefferson City, Mo.
- Rachael Ostrem of Radcliffe, Iowa
- Joanie Ryan of Longmont, Colo.
- Megan Sprenger of Jefferson City, Mo.
- Cody Stewart of Temecula, Calif.
- Maria Vasilyeva of Moscow, Russia
- Anne Wehner of Kouts, Ind.